Arthroplasty instruments are helpful to restore, remold, or realign bone fractures in animals through osteotomy or some other procedures. Basically, they are orthopedic surgical instruments that assist veterinary surgeons in several procedures especially in repairing knee joint displacement.
We have the best quality arthroplasty instruments with a number of sizes and design variations. All our instruments are forged from German stainless steel. Moreover, they are reusable and corrosion-resistant. We have designed these instruments following the strict quality policy. Some of our arthroplasty instruments are as follows.
• Punch Wide Bite 90° Rotary Tip 3.4mm Straight Shaft
• Punch Wide Bite Straight Tip 3.4 mm Straight Shaft
• Punch Wide Bite 15° Up Tip 3.4 mm Straight Shaft
• Punch Standard Straight Tip 3.4 mm Straight Shaft
• Grasper Mini Straight Tip 2.75 mm 15° Up Curved jaw Shaft with Handle
• Scissor Serrated Tooth Straight Tip 3.4mm Straight Shaft
These high-tensile instruments are crafted by our experienced craftsmen to last for years.